Consultant - Cloud Robotics
Rapyuta Robotics is seeking talented and ambitious individuals with a can-do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of robotic platforms. The Professional Services team, which you will be part of, is responsible for identifying customer’s pain point and build/propose win-win scenario leveraging our technologies, managing enterprise clients, collecting intelligence from the industry, providing the feedback to our management team/product team and developing and implementing business deals to bring the success of our platform.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
In this role, you will be responsible for the on-site delivery and implementation of our solutions and offerings for the Professional Services team. You’ll gain an understanding of customer needs and will make recommendations appropriate to customer use cases, with a particular focus on our cloud robotics platform - rapyuta.io.
- Implement solutions using cloud robotics technologies
- Collaborate with internal engineering and customer team members to meet timelines and goals
- Guide project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities with minimal direction
- Manage one or more major projects while achieving utilization and revenue targets
- Understand market trends and competitive offerings and services, including what business problems they solve, their strengths, weaknesses, and value propositions, and how they compare and contrast to rapyuta.io.
- Establish appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria; develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plans
- Estimate the required internal resources for each project considering required skills and level of experience
- Work with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules; contribute to the project estimation and review process
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in engineering or tech-related industry, particularly ICT and/or robotics.
- At least 3~5 years of experience in implementation/project management of IT based projects.
- Knowledge of specific project management and technical delivery methodologies used in the IT industry
- Strong presentation skills with a proven track record
- Excellent Japanese communication skills (both verbal and written) and understanding of Japanese business manner
- Good communication skills in English to have smooth communication with internal non-Japanese stakeholders.
- Organized, punctual, and strong attention to details
- Project management certification
- Prior experience in ICT and/or robotics, manufacturing industry
- Business consulting experience for manufacturing/logistics companies
- Competitive salary
- Stock options