Customer Success Engineer
The customer success engineer is responsible for providing enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems of rapyuta.io, our Cloud Robotics platform, and help our customers build and operate robotics-enabled applications.
You will use email and other means to give clients quick answers to basic issues. For more complex problems, you will work with developers to solve the issues and you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone or tickets and communicate solutions verbally or email
- For complex issues, escalating tickets to appropriate internal team and work with them (e.g. replicating the issue to identify the root cause)
- Updating self-help documents with the technical writer so that customers can try to solve the problem next time
- Responsible for maintaining debug utilities and code snippets for clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing technology roles
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills in a Linux environment
- Ability to write scripts and automation using any scripting language(preferably Python)
- Experience working within Cloud (i.e. IaaS, PaaS, and/or SaaS) and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies.
- Experience working on enterprise products.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders with different cultural background
- Business-level Japanese
- Demonstrated experience of developing customer support team from concept to launch.
- Project management and/or product design experience.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options